Milner’s Square at Santry is one of the most dynamic places to live in North Dublin. Commuting is simple via car or bus access to the city centre or via the M1 to the M50 and the rest of the country. Of course you are just a short hop from the Airport.
A new Luas line is proposed to run beside Santry Demesne which will add further appeal to this truly convenient location. Just 2.5 km from Dublin City Centre, Milner’s Square is a superb new development in Santry, close to all of its superb local amenities.
Every conceivable amenity is situated close to Milner’s Square. From prestigious restaurants to superb local shopping at Omni Centre with its multiplex Cinema and as well as the entire Dublin retail scene just a short hop on the bus away.
The sports enthusiast is also spoilt for choice with Morton Stadium & Athletics Track just up the road and all of the facilities of North Wood Park with 4 acres of Lake and 100 acres of woodland close by. There are also numerous magnificent Golf courses close at hand including the local Forest Little Golf Club, St. Margaret’s Golf Club the world renowned Royal Dublin and the Island Golf Courses all just minutes away.
Schools, hospitals, libraries and crèches are located in the area surrounding Milner’s Square. Of course, it also has the right profile for investors with educational facilities such as Dublin City University, employers such as Beaumont Hospital and a vast array of other Hi tech and Commercial employers and superb infrastructure like the M50 close at hand.
- The architectural design of the apartments lets plenty of natural light in and will open up all rooms to the wonderful aspects of this fantastic property. The apartments off the ground floor also have generous balconies and there will be spacious terraces from all ground floor apartments.
- All homes will have a German Alno Kitchen by McNally Kitchens. All styles will be a vanilla High Gloss kitchen with a glass back stand and a polished granite worktop with 1.5 bowl sink. Stylish brushed chrome handles to all units. Full range of integrated Neff appliances are included to complete the ultimate heart of the home. Subject to signing of contracts in full.
- Inspired bathrooms are fitted out with the sleek, smooth and sophisticated range from the G&H collection. All Power showers are fitted with a Chrome Thermostatic Valve for a truly indulgent showering experience. Shower trays are of extreme high quality.
- Extensive wall and floor tiling in bathroom and en suite of all units.
- Brushed Stainless steel finish to all light switches, electrical sockets & ironmongery. All bedrooms will be wired for TV/Internet points and telephone line. All bathrooms, living rooms and hallways will have halogen down lighters.
- All homes will have Gas Fired Central Heating with thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- High performance composite Aluminium/Timber Hi-grade by Velfac.
- All kitchen floors and bathroom-wet areas will be tiled as standard.
- High quality fitted wordrobes with brushed steel handles in all bedrooms.
- All walls & ceiling will be painted in an ivory white.
- Solid Ash Veneer finished with brushed steel finish ironmongery.
- A high standard of landscaping and planting in the external communal areas.
- Each apartment will have one designated car parking space, in addition to ample visitor car parking spaces.
- Digigate and Smart Homes wire each home for a state-of-the-art entertainment and network system. A Broadband Internet facility is pre-wired in each home subject to future connection by homeowners.Your home comes with a fully integrated home telemetry system, comprising the remote activation of your heat and two lighting throughing texting via your phone here as standard.
- A management company will be put in place to ensure that the high standards of the development continue into the future.
- Covered by the 10 year HomeBond structural guarantee scheme.
Hooke & MacDonald
118 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Contact: Gavin McCarthy