Rosemount Business Park is strategically located on the North side of Dublin close to the M50/N3 Navan road intersection. It is extremely convenient to the proposed port access tunnel and the N2/N3 and M2 motorway.
Access has in recent year been further improved with the snug borough road connection to the N3 Navan road and the planned upgrading and realignment of the Ballycoolin Road. The industrial units are adjacent to superb amenities including the Blanchardstown town centre, the west Point leisure centre and the national aquatics centre. High tech and high profile neighbours including Irish Express Cargo, Viking Direct Shipping, Treecom, IBM, Rank Zerox, Lucen Technologies and Esat are located in the immediate area to name but a few. Drive time from the industrial estate is less than 5 minutes to the M50 and 15 minutes to Dublin International Airport. This location is one of the most central available anywhere in Ireland as it is also just 10 minutes from the M1/N1 Dublin to Belfast route. Living facilities are provided nearby in the Blanchardstown village and the Blanchardstown centre which is less than 5 minutes away.
The scheme comprises of 14 warehouses and office units along with 4 own door office units. All of the units are completed to a high standard design and quality finish with individual occupiers needs were also catered for by negotiation and agreement. Next the design allowed for the combination of unit and the provision of mezzanine space where required.
All main services including ESB, water and natural gas are available on site subject to charges. In order to maintain high quality of the development a management company was formed with each owners/occupier becoming a member. Provision of common charges such as up keep of landscaping, security, public liability insurance for common areas etc has to be paid by way of service charge levied on all owners/occupiers of the units. This ensures the standards are maintained at the highest level on an on going basis.
- Steve Porter frame construction
- High quality architectural cladding
- Colour co-ordinated double glazed integrated windows
- Power floated re-enforced concrete floor
- 10.9m approx. minimum clear internal height to warehouses
- electrically operated insulated sectional loading doors to warehouses
- Offices finished with to include suspended ceilings, recessed floors and strip lighting, plastered and painted walls, heating and permits for trucking for power and computer cabeling.
- Toilet facilities and canteen were fitted in all the units provided.
- Ground floor offices will have toughened security glass to windows and doors.
- 3 phased power outlets provided in each warehouse
- Tarmacadamed car parking areas were provided with dedicated spaces for each unit
Flynn & Associates
Castlecourt, Castleknock, Dublin 15
Contact: John Newcombe
DTZ Sherry Fitzgerald
Ormonde House, 12-13 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2